Sunday 21 September 2008

Back from our holidays

We spent a lovely and mostly sunny week in north Devon. We stayed at the Library, another Landmark Trust property - plenty more photos here.

It was Jon's birthday whilst we were away, and for a surprise I gave him a linocut of our house that I have been secretly working on for several weeks - I'll post some photos of the finished print, and some 'in progress' shots this week.

Now we are back we are busy working again, but I have been working on the flower project mentioned in our last post. I've spent a couple of evenings cutting out lots of different shapes in various colours ready to make up into finished flowers.


Not all of these flower shapes are going to end up being sent off for the project, but I have a plan for the leftovers!

No comments: